BEE-FIT TO RE-OPEN DOORS TO MEMBERS ON 25TH JULY
COUNTDOWN TO 25TH JULY
BEE-FIT CAN’T WAIT TO WELCOME EVERYONE BACK TO THE GYM!
We finally have a date for re-opening! Bring on 25th July – we can’t wait to welcome all our members back and see them in the club as soon as possible! However, we understand that not all members will be able to return to the physical gym on 25th July and we will continue to provide online training for as long as there is a need. Please let us know if you will be staying away from the gym so that we can organise the appropriate level of provision.
As you may have seen on Facebook last week, we have already followed the Government’s Covid guidelines for gyms and gone beyond the requirements to ensure the safety of our members when we re-open. This means gym sessions at Bee-Fit will run a little differently but you will still get the same friendly welcome and excellent level of training that we know you enjoy at the club.
All sessions will now have a maximum of 11 slots, strictly booked ahead online, as this ensures there is enough cardio equipment to go around and it is below the 100sqft per person maximum capacity permitted. We have re-organised the club into 11 x socially-distanced, screened workout stations. The air conditioning will not be used and all the doors will be kept open.
To keep everyone safe, there are some important instructions we need to tell you about. Please read the following carefully:
- We would ask all members to turn up ‘gym ready’ as the changing rooms will be closed until further notice, this includes the toilet facilities (except for emergencies!) and please only bring essential items to the gym (and a bag to keep them in) that you will keep with you at your workout station (not in the cubby holes)
- During this time, the water fountain will also be ‘closed’ so we ask all members to bring a full water bottle to their sessions
- When you arrive at the club we would ask you to please line up in front of the small blue door to the right of the main door maintaining current social distancing guidelines. The trainer will then invite you in one at a time and they will check your temperature with a contactless thermometer to ensure no one with a fever, cough or difficulty breathing is permitted entry into the club to ensure the wellbeing of the trainers and other members
- There is hand sanitiser available upon entry next to the whiteboard and also at every station. Please use it when you arrive and when you leave
- The trainer will then ask you what type of session you would like and then they will direct you to a station best suited for that session. Only one person will be permitted to each station per session. If you want to work out with someone else, this can be done in neighbouring stations
- All stations are equipped with cleaning spray and blue paper towels. Please wipe down any equipment you have used
- Members must stay in their work out stations for the duration of the session. The trainers will provide any equipment needed to perform the exercises given and this equipment will then stay with you for the duration of your session and will not be passed around to other members
- When the session has ended, the trainers will ask you all to exit via the studio at the back of the gym. If you turn left, the path comes out by the gates to the estate and if you turn right, there is an alley that will bring you back into the main car park
- There will be time allowed between each session for the trainers to clean the equipment again and to avoid members having to wait in groups.
- Please keep 2m apart from other members at all times
The gym may look different, and we have to adhere to these safety procedures, but we will continue to offer our high standard of personal training, just as we have been dedicated to delivering throughout this crisis.
Thanks again to those members who have been able to stand by us and keep Bee-Fit alive. For those of you who have had to freeze your memberships, we hope you will be in a position to re-join us now or in the near future so our whole community can get back to this new – but definitely manageable – normal.
Any concerns or questions, please email us at [email protected].
Hope to see you very soon!
The Bee-Fit team x